Incentive Awards – Talk Up Toastmasters!
Program Dates: 2021-02-01 to 2021-03-31
Toastmasters love to connect! The Talk Up Toastmasters membership program is an opportunity to encourage your members to invite guests to your club meeting to learn the many benefits of Toastmasters.
To Qualify: add five (5) new, dual or reinstated members with a join date between 2021-02-01 and 2021-03-31.
Prizes: Qualified clubs will win:
- a special “Talk up Toastmasters” ribbon to display on your club banner
- a discount code for 10% off your next club order from the Toastmasters Shop.
- ten (10) membership pins… AND
- entry into a draw. Each of 3 winning clubs will win their choice of one of these prizes:
- The new retractable club banner
- A portable lectern
- Twenty (20) more membership pins
- Twenty (20) mini-notebooks with pens
District 61 Conference!
Hi! Remember me? It’s me Brigitte Chan, your 2021 District 61 Conference Chair. I’ve come from the year 2047 using my time machine. I have a very special invitation for you.
There’s a big event coming up on Thursday, 2021-04-15 to Saturday, 2021-04-17: the District 61 ONLINE Toastmasters Conference.
And it’s FREE! You will be inspired, engaged, blown away.
Master Class – Learn to Promote!
Do you want to learn how to promote your club, yourself or your business using digital marketing tools? At this full-day, online workshop on 2021-02-20, you will learn skills and platforms to help you create eye-catching, engaging digital content to get you noticed. Learn to effectively use Facebook, Google My Business, Canva, LinkedIn, FreeToastHost, and EasySpeak. Choose to take one session or take them all! REGISTER TODAY!
Youth Leadership Program
Our youth are the leaders of tomorrow. Let’s start their journey on the right foot with the right skills, through the Toastmasters Youth Leadership Program!
The youth need our help to get prepared for this wonderful journey called life, and put them on the right track for their own success and give them the opportunities for a future that they deserve.
There are numerous opportunities for you in Youth Leadership Program:
- lead a Program – potential requirement for Distinguished Toastmaster
- help in a Program – learn organizational and coordinator skills
- present educational speeches – to a unique audience
- organize meetings and events – complete Pathways projects
- join the Youth Leadership Committee – bring your ideas to help shape the program
We will work with you to find an opportunity that works for everyone, help you achieve some projects in Pathways and other projects to get you to the Distinguished Toastmaster designation.
The youth need your help…come and get involved. We have some very interesting initiatives in the works, if you would like to be engaged and help the youth of tomorrow…