Joint meeting Canada/India
After visiting many countries, chatting to so many different Toastmasters and attending a meeting in India, Chennai Wordsmiths Toastmasters India suggested we do a joint meeting and obviously we said yes!!
We are doing a joint meeting on Sunday, 2020-08-30 from 09:00 to 11:00 (Montreal Time). Please join us on zoom:
Meeting ID: 878 5865 4525
See you soon,
Nabi NDG Leader Toastmasters
Remember, we are fantabulous!
Nabila (Nabi) Bourezane
Past immediate President NDG leader Toastmasters 2019-2020
Area director: 2018-2019
(Every Thursday from 19:00 to 21:00)
Announcement – Earn rewards for your clubs while increasing membership!
Smedley Award, incentive program dates: 2020-08-01 to 2020-09-30
The Smedley Award incentive program is a great way to reward your clubs for their efforts in recruiting new members!
Add five (5) new, dual, and/or reinstated members between 2020-08-01 through 2020-09-30 and your clubs will receive the Smedley Award prize and recognition from Toastmasters International (TI)!
TI will reward your clubs with:
- The Smedley Award Ribbon to proudly display on your clubs’ banners;
- A 10% discount on your clubs’ next purchases from the TI store. 1
District 61 will ALSO add to your club’s Smedley prize and recognition:
- $50 towards purchasing materials for club growth activities. 2
District 61 will ALSO reward the clubs who achieve the best Smedley Award recruiting performances, by Division: 2, 3, 4
- $50 for 1st place winner towards purchasing materials for club growth activities;
- $15 for 2nd place winner towards purchasing materials for club growth activities;
- $10 for 3rd place winner towards purchasing materials for club growth activities.
For additional information, please contact your Club Growth Team at email@example.com – we will be available to share strategies for your clubs to increase membership and participate in the Smedley Award recognition program!
1 Discount code will expire six months from date of issuance of award recognition;
2 Purchases must be preapproved as per all District 61 and TI spending guidelines; / (https://www.toastmasters.org/leadership-central/governing-documents)
3 Clubs must add SIX (6) OR MORE new, dual, or reinstated members to qualify to win the District 61 additional rewards;
4 Ties will be determined by draw.
Club Coach: A Leadership Opportunity!
Are you an experienced Toastmaster, wanting to hone your leadership skills? Become a Club Coach! Learn to build rapport, instill enthusiasm and comradery, assess an environment to develop a plan for success, and collaborate with other leaders!
Sign up today: https://forms.gle/r1whQLaGsb3tDe1q9 or contact Club Coach Chair, Joe Piazza, firstname.lastname@example.org
For club Presidents, VP Education,
Area and Division Directors,
other district 61 voting officers and
ALL members interested in personal growth!
District Council meeting
from 18:30 to 21:00
Login from 18:00
- To gain essential information for planning your club’s season
- To know about the district training and support opportunities
- To participate in decisions and be able to explain them to your members:
- To address one or more subjects that are important to you
- “Because together, we are stronger in this pandemic context!”
Copy and paste this link into your browser and answer a few simple questions (<3 minutes):
“Enabling the next waves of leaders, looking forward to seeing you there 🙂 “
District 61 Administration Manager