District Council Meeting
Where: Online (Virtual Meeting)
Attendance: Anyone can attend District Council Meetings, but only District Council members may vote.
- District Council consists of Club Presidents, Vice President Education, and District Executive Committee
- To register, you need your Member Number, found on your Toastmasters International profile:
- Deadline to register: 2022-09-24 to receive your ballot to vote.
- Quorum is required to conduct all District business
Documents will be added before the meeting so check back for updates. Please submit any concerns or questions to the District Director email@example.com
Virtual Meeting Instructions
Before the Meeting
- Download the Zoom client for your computer or mobile device. https://zoom.us/download
- Follow the instructions given to you by the Zoom host.
- Remain muted unless recognized by the chair to speak.
- Use the raise the hand feature to be recognized by the chair.
- Your video can remain on if you choose (the meeting will be recorded).
How to Vote
- Only those who register will receive a ballot.
- Email ballots will contain a unique link. Do not forward this email to others.
- Election Buddy will be used for voting.
- You will receive a separate email or text for each item up for vote.