- This event has passed.
District 61 Club Officer Training
2022-02-24 @ 18:45 - 20:15 EST
Receive your 2nd round Club Officer Training Today!
A club officer has a very important role in Toastmasters International. The success of a club and its members depends on how well you and your fellow club officers execute your responsibilities. By providing leadership and support, you foster a positive environment that’s conducive to members’ personal and professional growth, allowing them to achieve their Toastmasters education program goals.
Club Officer training is an opportunity for Toastmasters to come together to network, share ideas, and learn about the importance their club officer role plays in Building Back Strong Clubs. It’s where elected club officers receive training on how to best serve their clubs, and expand their skill sets as a communicator and leader. The more officers trained, the more successful your club will be in meeting the needs of its members.
How does it benefit you and your club?
- Learn the fundamentals of your role to ensure you can assist your club members to the fullest
- Hear from experienced Toastmasters how to better serve your club
- Discuss issues, concerns, share best practices, and ask questions with fellow Club Officers
- Network and have fun with fellow toastmasters.
If you have not received your club officer training yet, we encourage you to attend!*
*Your club number is required for registration. Visit this site to confirm your club number.
Only officers of record may earn the club’s Distinguished Club Program (DCP) credit for their role.
- 18:45 – Sign in and network with other Toastmasters
- 19:00 – Club Officer Training
The Zoom link will be provided in the confirmation email.
See you there!Register