District 61 Club Officer Training
2023-06-08 @ 11:45 - 13:15 EDT
Receive your 1st round Club Officer Training Today!
A club officer has a very important role in Toastmasters International. The success of a club and its members depends on how well you and your fellow club officers execute your responsibilities. By providing leadership and support, you foster a positive environment that’s conducive to members’ personal and professional growth, allowing them to achieve their Toastmasters education program goals.
The Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) is an opportunity for Toastmasters to come together to network, share ideas, and learn about the importance their club officer role plays, ‘We rise by helping others’. It’s where elected club officers receive training on how to best serve their clubs, and expand their skill sets as a communicator and leader. The more officers trained, the more successful your club will be in meeting the needs of its members.
How does it benefit you and your club?
- Learn the fundamentals of your role to ensure you can assist your club members to the fullest
- Hear from experienced Toastmasters how to better serve your club.
- Discuss issues, concerns, share best practices, and ask questions with fellow Club Officers
- Network and have fun with fellow toastmasters.
All our members are encouraged to attend!*
All our members are encouraged to attend – even if no officer role is held.
- If you hold no officer position – welcome! Attending a club officer training session is a great way learn more about a role to assist your club in the future!
- If you hold one officer position** (in one or more clubs, but the same position), you are only required to attend 1 training session, but you are welcome to attend as many sessions as you like.
- If you hold two or more officer positions** (in one or more clubs), you can achieve both credits by attending any of the trainings offered (2023-06-03, 2023-06-11)!
*Your club number will be required for registration. Visit this site to confirm your clubs’ number.
**Note that only officers of record may earn the club’s Distinguished Club Program (DCP) credit for their role.
- 11:45 – Sign in and network with other Toastmasters
- 12:00 – Club Officer Training
The Zoom link will be provided in the confirmation email.
See you there!