- This event has passed.
Leadership Conversation: From Toastmaster to Entrepreneur!
2020-11-07 @ 13:00 - 16:00 EST
Calling all budding entrepreneurs, creative intrapreneurs, aspiring business owners, and those interested in taking their creative ideas and turning them into reality!
Toastmasters offers the opportunity to learn, lead, and share at EVERY level… including opportunities to build a small business – develop the skills to be innovative and entrepreneurial!
Learn from the best in the business:
- Alfonso Cuadra – President/CEO of the Cuadra Group of Companies, he has an extensive background in business and Real Estate Management, Investing, and Development. Alfonso is a TV Personality and is dedicated to showing others how to overcome their obstacles and become high performers. Earning his Distinguished Toastmaster Award in 2015, he will share the experience Toastmasters offers and transferable skills to starting a business.
- Rick Furbush – As a dynamic leader with a charismatic personality, Rick excites people to accomplish their best. He builds teams that work and puts out results that achieve the highest goals. He is the creator of THE famously acclaimed “Rick Furbush Method”, and will share with us how to enlighten others, how to onboard clients (members).
… and more!
Join us for an unforgettable afternoon of interactive conversation to be inspired, motivated, and empowered:
- Understand how building a club in Toastmasters provides the skills budding entrepreneurs / intrapreneurs need to be successful in their desired careers to build an organization.
- Learn the skills to successfully build a club of like-minded people and create that environment, culture, that you desire to be around. Create your own organization!
- Develop the niche club you would want to create to participate with like minded individuals!
- 13:00 – Login and network with your fellow Toastmasters
- 13:30 – The fun begins!**
The Toastmasters program can help YOU develop the skills to be a confident entrepreneur!
The Zoom link will be provided in the confirmation email.
** Be sure to receive your Club Officer Training in the morning – and don’t worry, the meeting won’t start until training is finished!