- This event has passed.
Memorable Workshops: How to create and deliver an engaging learning event!
2021-10-30 @ 08:15 - 14:30 EDT
A workshop is a way to share ideas and methods to train and mentor our fellow colleagues (Toastmasters or otherwise!). It’s a great way to teach hands-on skills, as it offers participants a chance to try those skills out in a safe environment – much like our clubs!
YOU have skills to share.
Learn to create and deliver an engaging learning event to share those skill in a workshop!
In this program, we will emphasize:
- The role of a trainer in a workshop and the differences between public speaking and training
- The five steps involved in preparing and presenting a training program using adult learning principles.
- How to make the learning experience enjoyable by participating in group exercises
Join us on Zoom to develop your workshop / training session as an engaging learning event for your participants. Learn to :
- Determine training objectives
- Create a lesson plan
- Choose training methods
- Facilitate discussions, and
- Evaluate your training
- 8:15 – Sign in and network with other Toastmasters
- 8:30 – Sessions begin
The Zoom link will be provided in the confirmation email.
See you there!