- This event has passed.
Not Your Grandmother’s Membership Campaign!
2021-01-30 @ 08:30 - 12:00 EST
Our world isn’t the same, but our desire for new members is! Get ready, because we are going to turn membership building upside down.
This is definitely not your grandmother’s membership campaign! Join us for an unforgettable morning of interactive conversation to be inspired, motivated, and empowered to learn how to:
- Demonstrate the value of Toastmasters by ensuring your guests are the center of the meeting, hooking them immediately.
- Attract like-minded guests to build your club’s membership.
- Convert your guests to members with ease and confidence, using techniques from the experts.
Our amazing team of presenters will break it all down:
- District 61 Demonstration Team – reinventing the traditional open house that will leave your guests running to join your club!
- Kimberly Dueck – Guiding a journey to understand your club’s “why” for its public relations endeavours, a key component of attracting members.
- Jeremy DeMerchant – Founder and CEO of Permission To Sell Consulting Group Ltd. sharing his perspective how converting guests to members is no longer just about “making the sale”; it’s about connecting, building relationships and serving and supporting others in getting what they want and need.
Toastmasters offers the opportunity to learn, lead, and share at every level… including opportunities to be innovative and share the benefits we have gained for ourselves with others.
- 08:30 – Login and network with your fellow Toastmasters
- 09:00 – The fun begins!
The Zoom link will be provided in the confirmation email.