- This event has passed.
So you want to hold a contest?
2021-09-18 @ 08:15 - 12:15 EDT
So You Want to hold a Contest?
Each year, thousands of Toastmasters compete in various Toastmasters’ speech contests. Competition begins with club contests, and winners continue competing through the Area, Division and District levels. Winners of the District level International Speech Contest proceed to continue the journey for a chance to take part in the World Championship of Public Speaking®.
If you are not competing, you have the opportunity to help a fellow member’s dream come true by organizing or participating as an offiical in your Club’s contest. Unsure how? Register today!
Join us on Zoom for a morning to learn how to make your club’s contest great through three information sessions:
- The Fundamentals of organizing a speech contest
- Chairing a contest – engaging your audience from beginning to end!
- Effectively and fairly judge a contest
- 8:15 – Sign in and network with other Toastmasters
- 8:30 – English and French sessions begin
The Zoom link will be provided in the confirmation email.