- This event has passed.
Toastmasters Leadership Institute – 2nd Round Club Officer Training
2021-11-20 @ 07:00 - 13:00 EST
Receive your 2nd round Club Officer Training Today!
A club officer has a very important role in Toastmasters International. The success of a club and its members depends on how well you and your fellow club officers execute your responsibilities. By providing leadership and support, you foster a positive environment that’s conducive to members’ personal and professional growth, allowing them to achieve their Toastmasters education program goals.
The Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) is an opportunity for Toastmasters to come together to network, share ideas, and learn about the importance their club officer role plays in Building Back Strong Clubs. It’s where elected club officers receive training on how to best serve their clubs, and expand their skill sets as a communicator and leader. The more officers trained, the more successful your club will be in meeting the needs of its members.
How does it benefit you and your club?
- Learn the fundamentals of your role to ensure you can assist your club members to the fullest
- Hear from experienced Toastmasters how to better serve your club.
- Discuss issues, concerns, share best practices, and ask questions with fellow Club Officers
- Network and have fun with fellow toastmasters.
All our members are encouraged to attend!*
All our members are encouraged to attend and be inspired at the plenary session and continue their member journey through one of the educational workshops.
- If you hold no officer position – welcome! Attending a club Officer training session is a great way learn more about a role to assist your club in the future!
- If you hold one officer position** (in one or more clubs, but the same position), you are only required to attend 1 training session (either 07:30 or 10:15), but you are welcome to attend the other session as well.
- If you hold two officer positions** (in one or more clubs), you can achieve both credits by attending the 7:30 and the 10:15 sessions
- If you hold three officer positions** (in one or more clubs), stay tuned… announcements will follow for additional Club Officer Training Opportunities!
*Your club number will be required for registration. Visit this site to confirm your clubs’ number.
**Note that only officers of record may earn the club’s Distinguished Club Program (DCP) credit for their role.
- 07:00 – Sign in and network with other Toastmasters
- 07:30 – Early Bird Club Officer Training
- 09:00 – Plenary Session***
- 10:15 – Club Officer Training
- 11:40 – Workshops
***The plenary sessions will have simultaneous interpretation.
The Zoom link will be provided in the confirmation email.
See you there!
PS – There is an Incentive!
Have all 7 club officer positions attend and receive their training on this day ( 2021-11-20) and be qualified to win 1 of 4 $250 rewards!Register