District 61 offers its clubs the following incentives:
Program Dates: 2020-07-01 to 2021-06-30
Everyone should have access to the benefits of Toastmasters! Chartering a club allows even more people enhance their communication and leadership skills, and this should be celebrated. Participate in chartering a new club in the 2020-2021 District year, and the Chartered Club will be given their official banner by District 61! This reward is available for the first 12 clubs to charter before 2021-06-30.
Program Dates: 2020-08-01 to 2020-09-30
The Smedley Award incentive is a great way to reward your club for recruiting new members! Add five (5) new, dual, and/or reinstated members between 2020-08-01 through 2020-09-30 and your club will receive the Smedley Award prize and recognition from Toastmasters International (TI)!
TI will reward your club with:
- The Smedley Award ribbon to proudly display on your club banner
- A 10% discount on your club's next purchases from the TI store
District 61 will ALSO add to your club’s Smedley prize and recognition:
- $50 toward purchasing materials for club growth activities
District 61 will ALSO reward the clubs who achieve the best Smedley Award recruiting performances, by Division:
- $50 for 1st place winner toward purchasing materials for club growth activities
- $15 for 2nd place winner toward purchasing materials for club growth activities
- $10 for 3rd place winner toward purchasing materials for club growth activities
For more information, contact your Club Growth Team at firstname.lastname@example.org – we can share strategies to increase your club membership and participate in the Smedley Award recognition program!
- Discount code will expire 6 months from date of issuance of award recognition
- Purchases must be preapproved as per all District 61 and TI expense guidelines
- Clubs must add SIX (6) OR MORE new, dual, or reinstated members to qualify to win the District 61 additional rewards. Ties will be resolved by draw
Talk Up Toastmasters
Program Dates: 2021-02-01 to 2021-03-31
Toastmasters love to connect! The Talk Up Toastmasters membership program is an opportunity to encourage your members to invite guests to your club meeting to learn the many benefits of Toastmasters.
To Qualify: add five (5) new, dual or reinstated members with a join date between 2021-02-01 and 2021-03-31.
Prizes: Qualified clubs will win:
- a special "Talk up Toastmasters" ribbon to display on your club banner
- a discount code for 10% off your next club order from the Toastmasters Shop.
- ten (10) membership pins… AND
- entry into a draw. Each of 3 winning clubs will win their choice of one of these prizes:
- The new retractable club banner
- A portable lectern
- Twenty (20) more membership pins
- Twenty (20) mini-notebooks with pens
Beat the Clock
Program Dates: 2021-05-01 to 2021-06-30
Toastmasters are taught to run meetings on time, finish speeches on time and reach membership goals on time. In that spirit, "Beat the Clock" is a great motivator for finishing the year on schedule—on time and with record numbers! Make it your club’s goal to earn the "Beat the Clock" award and encourage every member to take part. Clubs adding five new, dual or reinstated members with a join date between 2021-05-01 and 2021-06-30 receive a "Beat the Clock" ribbon to display on the club banner. Qualifying clubs also earn a special discount code for 10% off their next club order. (The discount code expires six months from the date of issue and is not valid with any other offer.)